Thursday, January 15, 2009

MFMDing recently closed...

and a few people came up to me and said they wanted to spent time inside my head. I've had this comment before. I've always found the comment flattering, if not a little weird, and have felt bad that I can't accomodate them. Or, to put it another way, I felt awkward because I couldn't offer them hospitality of time in my mind.

The idea of people coming into and out of my mind at their whim, to observe the hamsters race on their wheels and the crap dice shoot, isn't something I dream of. I doubt I could function under such scrutinization.

But technology has provided another option: blogging. It's not a pure, undiluted feed from my consciousness, but it's the next best thing. I'll try not to edit too much, but don't expect me to spread eagle either.

No comments:

Post a Comment